There’s not a ton of info floating around about what we’re going to see in Gears 5, only that they’ve changed their title to seem cool, I guess. So anything that comes down the pipeline is being overanalyzed to the point of no return. Case in point: publisher Microsoft Studios and developer The Coalition decided to show off a brand-new enemy coming to the game that you’ll have to deal with in the tweet below.
— Gears of War (@GearsofWar) July 11, 2018
The video seems to be self-explanatory, as you’re getting a tall guy with a couple of axes that are sure to bludgeon you to death and make you restart a few dozen times over throughout the game. But that hasn’t stopped Reddit from speculating that you’re getting a whole new race of creatures based off a six-second gif. But hey, I guess that’s what the fanbase kinda needs to do to pass the time until they officially get their 2019 release date for Xbox One and PC. In the meantime, what do you think of the look of this new enemy in Gears 5?
- Gears 5 Won't go Back to 'Gears of War 5' Title
- Gears of War Funko Game Coming to Mobile Devices in 2019
- First Look at Gears of War 5 at #E32018
- Listings for Gears of War 5, Splinter Cell, Borderlands 3, and More May Have Shown Up on Walmart Canada's Website
- Gears Of War 4 Tears Its Way Onto Xbox Game Pass In December