Move over, Logan! Another geriatric superhero is getting their own series this fall! Spinning out of the story in Harley Quinn #42, Frank Tieri and Mauricet are launching a new Old Lady Harley series at DC Comics. The five-issue mini-series will feature a Harley Quinn that is, according to the press release, “30 years older, a little wiser and a WHOLE lot crazier.”
Frank Tieri explains:
Think of it this way… if HARLEY QUINN #42 was your appetizer, then OLD LADY HARLEY, that’s your main course right there. Your big, fat prime rib with a fully loaded baked potato, creamed spinach with everything is covered in gravy.
The first issue comes out on October 24th. Here’s the official description:
After liberating New York City from her now-feral Gang of Harleys, poor Harley wants nothing more than to slip back into retirement in her coastal (and heavily guarded) paradise. But the Laughing Boys Gang has another idea—they’ll follow her to the ends of the Earth, to drag her back to their leader! It can’t actually be…him! Right?! He couldn’t still be alive could he? After all…Harley killed him herself with her bare hands! Should she turn to President Power Girl for help! Or flee to the 51st state, Atlantis? Step into an insane version of a future DC Universe we all better hope we don’t live to see!
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018