Move over, Logan! Another geriatric superhero is getting their own series this fall! Spinning out of the story in Harley Quinn #42, Frank Tieri and Mauricet are launching a new Old Lady Harley series at DC Comics. The five-issue mini-series will feature a Harley Quinn that is, according to the press release, “30 years older, a little wiser and a WHOLE lot crazier.”
Frank Tieri explains:
Think of it this way… if HARLEY QUINN #42 was your appetizer, then OLD LADY HARLEY, that’s your main course right there. Your big, fat prime rib with a fully loaded baked potato, creamed spinach with everything is covered in gravy.
The first issue comes out on October 24th. Here’s the official description:
After liberating New York City from her now-feral Gang of Harleys, poor Harley wants nothing more than to slip back into retirement in her coastal (and heavily guarded) paradise. But the Laughing Boys Gang has another idea—they’ll follow her to the ends of the Earth, to drag her back to their leader! It can’t actually be…him! Right?! He couldn’t still be alive could he? After all…Harley killed him herself with her bare hands! Should she turn to President Power Girl for help! Or flee to the 51st state, Atlantis? Step into an insane version of a future DC Universe we all better hope we don’t live to see!
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018