Baseball is a time-honored summer tradition, and it’s something the whole family can enjoy. Oriole Park at Camden Yards is also one of the most beautiful and family-friendly parks in the MLB. Their new expanded Kids Corner is great for families with children, and who can forget the Kids Cheer Free promotion? Children 9 and under can attend any regular Orioles game for free with a paying adult (though only in the upper deck). Now, I don’t have children of my own, but I know people who do. One mother I know did chime in with more on how family friendly the park is.
“I would definitely recommend to other parents. I don’t have to worry about what she may see and hear or fans getting overly rowdy. I love that they do kid-specific events (kids run the bases) and giveaways. The dugout club is a great value. With the expansion of the kids area and the new kids food places I feel like I can even feed her there at an affordable rate. Like, who wants to spend $10 of something your kid only might eat? But $4, that’s an incredible value and totally worth attempting. Because toddlers are shitty eaters.” – Allison S., Baltimore.
And she’s right. Camden Yards’ new kids’ menu gives parents a break on their wallet. If you’ve never been to Camden Yards, I strongly urge you to visit. Bring your friends, your family, or just yourself! Whether you’re a die-hard baseball fan or just looking for some good old-fashioned entertainment, you’ll have a great time.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018