If you’ve been enjoying the blood-covered obstacle courses that Guts and Glory have been providing on PC, you’ll have just as much fun on console. TinyBuild Games released a brand new trailer this week hyping the game’s release on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One. If you’re not familiar with the game yet, this is basically a 3D version of Happy Wheels, where you can take one of several different riding options through different obstacle courses, ranging from a dad and his son on a bike to a family-filled car on vacation.
Originally a Kickstarter project, the game has earned a cult following much like HW before it, where people build insane courses for people to attempt to navigate. You can check out the announcement trailer and description below before Guts and Glory is released on July 19th.
Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
- Sony is Recruiting Beta Testers for the PS4 6.0 System Software Update
- TinyBuild Games Releases a Horrifying New Trailer for Garage
- TinyBuild Games Brings Humor to Hell on Earth with Rapture Rejects
- The PC Gaming Show at E3 Liveblog with Bleeding Cool
- PC Gaming Show to Host Reveals from Crytek, Square Enix, and More
- The European Nintendo eShop Gives Punch Club a Release Date
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018