Considering how much Epic Games doesn’t like people messing with their games, it’ll be interesting to see how they respond to the latest Fortnite intrusion. The DieBuddies have taken to their Twitter feed to show off a bunch of stuff they datamined from the game, which includes basically everything the developers have created for Season Five. We’re not going to spoil everything for you, because we’re not complete jerks. But as proof that they did it, here’s the first image below of the skins they revealed, and if you choose to go to their feed to check out the rest, it’s on you.
Some more new skins! pic.twitter.com/KQ60VfKqdu
— DieBuddies (@TwoEpicBuddies) July 12, 2018
So while seeing this info is interesting, the more tantalizing part of this tale is waiting to see what Epic Games does in response. As you may recall from previous tales, the company likes to take people to court for messing with Fortnite and revealing stuff ahead of time before people get a good look at all of the content. Considering that DieBuddies is one of the most well-known feeds when it comes to spoilers and datamining info, it’ll be interesting to see if the company decides to go after them in the same fashion or blow it off.
- New Stats on Twitch Show Fortnite Dominates Most Streams
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear
- You Can Now Do Gyro Aiming in Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch
- Epic Games Releases Fortnite Season 5 with Patch Notes Details
- Fortnite Keeps Dropping Hints at Season Five Without Saying a Thing
- Now We're Seeing Fortnite Llamas Make Appearances in Europe
- Fortnite's Mysterious Rifts are Now Spawning Item Drops