If you’re at San Diego Comic-Con this week, you’re going to get an opportunity to play a little of Insomniac Games’ next title Marvel’s Spider-Man on the floor. Before SDCC happens next week, we’re now learning the finer details of what the few games companies attending will have in store for people attending. Marvel released a good chunk of info this week, including these tidbits below about the upcoming PS4 exclusive game featuring everyone’s favorite web-crawler.
Ready to witness all the epic action first-hand all weekend long? We know you are! Experience the Spidey universe like never before by heading to Marvel Booth #2329 to play one of the most anticipated games of the year, “Marvel’s Spider-Man.” Then, make your way to the FoxNext Booth #2543 and assemble your squad with the Super Hero RPG “MARVEL Strike Force” and take down the Kree warlord Ultimus.
How much of the game you’ll be able to play, of course, remains a mystery. Chances are, you’ll be getting the same short demo people got to play at E3 where you swing around and take out some baddies at a warehouse in Manhattan. Do yourself a favor and just explore the city as much as you can before diving into the mission.
- Dove Cameron Talks Her Version of Spider-Gwen from Marvel Rising: Initiation
- Sony Reveals Information About Its PlayStation E3 Showcase
- New Marvel’s Spider-Man Screenshots Show Off Villains and More
- Tom Holland is First Avenger to Deliver Toys to Kids as Part of the Marvel: The Universe Unites Campaign
- Marvel Show Off A New Video For Marvel’s Spider-Man On PS4
- 'Marvel’s Spider-Man' Makes An Impact At Paris Games Week
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018