Life, uh, finds a way… to make awesome new stuff. Mondo announced this morning they have a new board game on the way with Jurassic Park: The Chaos Gene.
After having a large amount of success of The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31, the company has dove back into making another game based on a beloved sci-fi film. The game apparently plays like a dungeon crawler mixed in with references and information from the original film. Here’s the official game description for you.
Jurassic Park: The Chaos Gene is a 2 to 4 player asymmetrical miniatures board game, for age 14 and up. Choose your faction from the following: InGen, Park Visitors, Raptors or the T. rex. Find items needed for your faction, attack or avoid other dinosaurs, gain experience and customize your faction. With several scenarios and modular environment tiles for players to explore, each faction has unique objectives to complete in an effort to win the game!
If you check out Mondo’s booth at SDCC, you can pick up one of these four exclusive patches above. No official release date was attached to the game yet, but we would like to believe it will be out in time for the holidays. We’ll keep you posted when we get an update on the game.
- The Best Photo of Sam Neill and Dinosaurs Since 'Jurassic Park'
- Josh Gad and Wayne Knight: The Jurassic Park Spinoff We Need Immediately
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Joins the $1 Billion Box Office Club
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Spielberg and Kids Informing the Indoraptor's Design [Spoilers]
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - The Volcano, the Island, and the Brachiosaur [Spoilers]
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Movie References and Returning Characters [Spoilers]
- 9 New Behind-the-Scenes Pictures from Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018