Red Hood and the Outlaws #25 was solicited with art by Dexter Soy, but he has been joined for the extra-sized issue by the two art teams Trevor Hairsine & Ryan Winn and Phil Hester & Ande Parks.
Titans #24 was solicited with art by Brandon Petersen but now features art by Brent Peeples and Matt Santorelli.
Both are out in August.
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #25
(W) Scott Lobdell (A) Dexter Soy, Ryan Winn, Phil Hester, Ande Parks (A/CA) Trevor Hairsine
Batman versus Red Hood for the right to fight in Gotham-grab your ringside seat for the battle 25 years in the making! Jason Todd broke a promise to his mentor, and must now confront an angry and betrayed Batman. That means a good time for readers, but probably not so much for Jason: it’s likely going to take more than the Outlaws’ help in order for the Red Hood to avoid wearing an orange jumper in prison. In Shops: Aug 08, 2018
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Brent Peeples, Matt Santorelli (CA) Brandon Peterson
As if the Source Wall incursions causing a metagene pandemic weren’t enough, team dysfunction threatens this latest iteration of the Titans before their new mission even gets off the ground! Night-wing and Miss Martian butt heads over the team’s M.O. as the fate of the latest metahuman hangs in the balance! They’d better get their act together, because one of the Titans won’t be coming home from this Source Wall mission-and it’s not a vacation day! In Shops: Aug 08, 2018
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018