Red Hood and the Outlaws #25 was solicited with art by Dexter Soy, but he has been joined for the extra-sized issue by the two art teams Trevor Hairsine & Ryan Winn and Phil Hester & Ande Parks.
Titans #24 was solicited with art by Brandon Petersen but now features art by Brent Peeples and Matt Santorelli.
Both are out in August.
RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #25
(W) Scott Lobdell (A) Dexter Soy, Ryan Winn, Phil Hester, Ande Parks (A/CA) Trevor Hairsine
Batman versus Red Hood for the right to fight in Gotham-grab your ringside seat for the battle 25 years in the making! Jason Todd broke a promise to his mentor, and must now confront an angry and betrayed Batman. That means a good time for readers, but probably not so much for Jason: it’s likely going to take more than the Outlaws’ help in order for the Red Hood to avoid wearing an orange jumper in prison. In Shops: Aug 08, 2018
(W) Dan Abnett (A) Brent Peeples, Matt Santorelli (CA) Brandon Peterson
As if the Source Wall incursions causing a metagene pandemic weren’t enough, team dysfunction threatens this latest iteration of the Titans before their new mission even gets off the ground! Night-wing and Miss Martian butt heads over the team’s M.O. as the fate of the latest metahuman hangs in the balance! They’d better get their act together, because one of the Titans won’t be coming home from this Source Wall mission-and it’s not a vacation day! In Shops: Aug 08, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Batman #50 and Catwoman #1 Fully Returnable, #SorryNotSorry - July 18, 2018
- Wonder Woman and Justice League Dark: The Witching Hour – DC’s 5-Week Event for Hallowe’en - July 18, 2018