Red Hood and the Outlaws #25 is dealing with its mini-anniversary special by adding new artist teams. The team behind Batgirl #25 has decided, it seems, to keep the artists it had planned but delay the comic a few weeks.
To be fair, it couldn’t have added many more, with Marguerite Bennett, Mairghread Scott, Paul Dini, Dan Panosian, Paul Pelletier, and Emanuela Lupacchino all lined up to contribute, with Rafael Albuquerque and Joshua Middleton covers.
So rather than be published for the 25th of July, it has jumped three weeks to the 15th of August.
(W) Marguerite Bennett, Mairghread Scott, Paul Dini (A) Dan Panosian, Paul Pelletier, Emanuela Lupacchino (CA) Rafael Albuquerque
On her return to Gotham City, family matters force Barbara to confront her complicated relationship with Dick Grayson. But does Dick have time for a heart-to-heart while subbing as Batman when Bruce Wayne is out of action? This extra-sized anniversary issue also offers a look at the next arc of the series by Mairghread Scott and Paul Pelletier as the monstrous villain Grotesque murders wealthy art owners and defiles their bodies to create his own “art.” And since this is the issue that keeps on giving, also look for a special backup story by Harley Quinn co-creator Paul Dini and artist Emanuela Lupacchino. In Shops: Aug 15, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- Caleb Goellner and Adam Bryce Thomas Create a Team Sonic Racing Comic - July 20, 2018
- John Byrne is Writing and Drawing His Own X-Men Fanfic Comic, Evermore - July 20, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 20th July 2018: Of Course It’s Batman - July 20, 2018
- The Collectible Comic Creator Pins of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Loot Crate Go Big on Rick & Morty and DC For July’s Mayhem Crates - July 20, 2018