Star Wars plush exclusives are coming to this year’s SDCC. Toynk will have five total exclusives from Solo: A Star Wars Story available at their booth, all limited to only 2,000 total pieces. Each will only cost $10 as well.
Two versions of Chewbacca will be available, one with and one without goggles. Qi’Ra and Han Solo himself will be in their garb from Corellia at the beginning of the film. But the most popular will undoubtedly be the Lando Calrissian, played in the film by Donald Glover.
These join the many other exclusives they announced earlier. Looks like their booth might be one worth stopping to take a look at. On top of these Star Wars exclusives, they will have a plethora of exclusive pins and other geeky collectibles from basically every corner of fandom. Like games? Cuphead, Fallout, Sea of Thieves are all here. Marvel fan? Pins and Tikis from Black Panther, Infinity War, and more. Aquaman trailer got you pumped? Check out their trident pin. Even Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers have collectibles there. Rick and Morty fans collect the enamel pins like mad, and they have one of the cooler ones. Make sure to check them out on the show floor.
- Fantastic Beasts Hot Toys Newt Scamander and Gellert Grindelwald Coming in 2019 - November 16, 2018
- Boo Berry, Franken Berry, and Count Chocula Film? Yes Please! And You Could Make it! - November 16, 2018
- CM Punk Stars in New Horror Film Girl on the Third Floor, Check Out the First Clip! - November 16, 2018
- NECA’s Halloween 2018 Michael Myers Figure Final Boxed Pics Revealed - November 16, 2018
- Fallout Nanoforce Figures Up For Order From Toynk - November 16, 2018