Before No Man’s Sky is released on the Xbox One, the folks over at Hello Games would like to show you how far they’ve come with the game. The company released the trailer below along with Microsoft to show off 11 things that have changed since the game was launched.
In a way, this is basically their chance to sell you on the game after reading and hearing bad reviews about it since it was finally launched back in 2016. They’re very keen to focus on areas that make the game seem a lot easier to navigate than before like highlighting vehicles and portals, building your own base of operations, and even fighting in space.
The things they don’t address have been the biggest glaring flaws in No Man’s Sky, such as the fact that the animals look nothing like the original demo that was shown off, how space seemingly doesn’t have a sun for all the light around you, or the fact that the game still doesn’t have a proper ending as everything sends you back to the beginning of the game. Fans were also quick to point out int he comments section that there’s no talk of co-op or multiplayer, which that touted out. We’ll see what it has to offer when the game launches on Xbox One on July 24th.
- Hello Games Founder Addresses No Man's Sky Fans with Community Message
- No Man's Sky Developer Says They'll Continue to Update the Game
- Xbox One Release Date for No Man's Sky Leaked
- What A Shock: 'No Man's Sky' Needs Yet Another Fix
- 'No Man's Sky' New Updates Needed A Patch After Two Days
- The Next Update For 'No Man's Sky' Revealed On Reddit
- Nintendo Switch’s New Firmware Update Allows Better Digital Game Sharing - September 19, 2018
- THQ Nordic Acquires Two New IP’s From Atari Games - September 19, 2018
- Dr. DisRespect Weighs in on PUBG and Blackout Comparisons - September 19, 2018
- 343 Developer Confirms No Cash Loot Boxes in Halo Infinite - September 19, 2018
- Xbox Fires Back at PlayStation Classic Announcement - September 19, 2018