It appears we’ll be getting some new surprise content for a couple Dragon Ball video games from Bandai Namco as the company plans to make some huge announcements. Earlier this morning, the Japanese side of the company announced they would be holding a special livestream called the “Dragon Ball Game Festival Summer 2018″ that will take place on July 29th. The news is apparently going to include some major announcements for Dragon Ball FighterZ as well as Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, plus some other rumored goodies that are in the works.
Obviously, when you get into the discussion of Dragon Ball FighterZ, one naturally has to assume we’re either going to get new character announcements, new modes being added, or the possibility of Bandai Namco finally running their own esports tournaments. But that’s all rumor until the company actually says anything.
The fact that they have news about Xenoverse 2 is a little interesting though, seeing as how the last piece of content to come out for the series was the Nintendo Switch release, which included everything from the previous version and the DLC. What possible content could the company have for the game that isn’t already there is a big mystery.
The livestream will be available to watch on OpenRec, NicoNico Live, and Twitch, but a broadcast time has not been revealed yet.
- Nintendo Switch is Getting a New Action RPG From the White Cat Project Series
- Nintendo Wants More Crossplay, Just Not with Its Own Games
- Bandai Namco Reveals Gamescom 2018 Lineup
- Ichigo from Bleach Joins the Roster for Jump Force
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to the Switch This Year
- Terrell Owens Battles De'Aaron Fox in Dragon Ball FighterZ at Body Count Fighting 6
- Deep Silver Reveals Release Date and Details for Pathfinder: Kingmaker - July 20, 2018
- Epic Games Issues New Challenges for Fortnite’s One-Year Anniversary - July 20, 2018
- Stardew Valley Will Finally Get Multiplayer on PC in August - July 20, 2018
- Capcom Reveals a New Mega Man 11 Enemy with Torch Man - July 20, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases SDCC Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - July 20, 2018