A lot has been said about Die!Die!Die!, the new Image comic by Robert Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple, Chris Burnham, and Nathan Fairbairn. Much of it has been said by Bleeding Cool’s own Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston, who has written at least three clickbait articles* about the subject as of the time of this writing. Well, we want some of those sweet unique clicks for ourselves, so we’ve created this user poll to get to the bottom of one of the most important questions surrounding today’s top comics news story.
Vote in the poll below, and if you have any additional speculation on what Robert Kirkman had for breakfast the day he decided to secretly release Die!Die!Die! to comic shops, post it in the comments below.
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got a hot tip from a source about the style of underwear Kirkman was wearing when he first came up with the idea for the book, and we’ve got to–
*Rich Johnston barges into the article…*
Rich: “Oi! Don’t be stealin’ me scoops!”
Gotta go! Vote in the poll:
*Update: Rich wrote a fourth clickbait article while we were making this poll. That scamp!
- In Goodbye Post for X-Men Red, Tom Taylor Says He Could Have Written Series for Years - December 12, 2018
- Marvel Unlimited Comes Into the Spider-Verse With Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - December 12, 2018
- Is Tom Taylor Planning to Kill the DC Universe? - December 12, 2018
- Mark Bagley and Chip Zdarsky Launch a Mini-Series Where Spider-Man Ages in Real Time - December 12, 2018
- That Time Bruce Wayne Teamed Up With Donald Trump… In Real Life?! - December 12, 2018