A lot has been said about Die!Die!Die!, the new Image comic by Robert Kirkman, Scott M. Gimple, Chris Burnham, and Nathan Fairbairn. Much of it has been said by Bleeding Cool’s own Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston, who has written at least three clickbait articles* about the subject as of the time of this writing. Well, we want some of those sweet unique clicks for ourselves, so we’ve created this user poll to get to the bottom of one of the most important questions surrounding today’s top comics news story.
Vote in the poll below, and if you have any additional speculation on what Robert Kirkman had for breakfast the day he decided to secretly release Die!Die!Die! to comic shops, post it in the comments below.
Now, if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got a hot tip from a source about the style of underwear Kirkman was wearing when he first came up with the idea for the book, and we’ve got to–
*Rich Johnston barges into the article…*
Rich: “Oi! Don’t be stealin’ me scoops!”
Gotta go! Vote in the poll:
*Update: Rich wrote a fourth clickbait article while we were making this poll. That scamp!
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018
- Apocalypse Gets a Bold New Costume in X-Men Black Mystique - October 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Celebrates #XMenMonday With 10 Mystery X-Men Previews - October 15, 2018
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018