Proving that it is a for-realz ongoing series, and not just a Marvel “mini-series but we want you to actually buy it so we say it’s an ongoing” ongoing series, Gail Simone and David Baldeon’s Domino will kick off a new storyline in Domino #7 in October. Which is great, because it’s a great comic. Additionally, artist Gang Hyuk Lim will join the creative team as the book’s new cover artist. A press release reveals more details:
Following the events of DOMINO ANNUAL, superstar creative team Gail Simone and David Baldeon are bringing fans an all-new story arc – one where vampires come out to play and where Domino learns she’s not the only temptress putting everyone under her spell.
And Marvel editor Chris “Family” Robinson said that previous restrictions on Domino readership have been lifted:
Domino isn’t just for X-fans anymore. Gail and David have big plans that take Neena Thurman up against some unexpected threats from the larger Marvel Universe.
Domino #7 hits stores in October.
Written by GAIL SIMONE
Art by DAVID BALDEON
Cover by GANG HYUK LIM
On Sale 10/10/18
- Iceman Gets an Uncanny X-Men: Winter’s End One-Shot in February - November 16, 2018
- Former WWE Star Enzo Amore Kicked Off Plane for Vaping - November 15, 2018
- Bolt Thrower, Pantera, and Yngwie Malmsteen Albums Homaged in Latest Murder Falcon Variants - November 15, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine are the Last X-Men in Uncanny X-Men #12 - November 15, 2018
- Pak and Milonogiannis Explore Post-Apocalyptic Samurai in Ronin Island in March - November 15, 2018