Proving that it is a for-realz ongoing series, and not just a Marvel “mini-series but we want you to actually buy it so we say it’s an ongoing” ongoing series, Gail Simone and David Baldeon’s Domino will kick off a new storyline in Domino #7 in October. Which is great, because it’s a great comic. Additionally, artist Gang Hyuk Lim will join the creative team as the book’s new cover artist. A press release reveals more details:
Following the events of DOMINO ANNUAL, superstar creative team Gail Simone and David Baldeon are bringing fans an all-new story arc – one where vampires come out to play and where Domino learns she’s not the only temptress putting everyone under her spell.
And Marvel editor Chris “Family” Robinson said that previous restrictions on Domino readership have been lifted:
Domino isn’t just for X-fans anymore. Gail and David have big plans that take Neena Thurman up against some unexpected threats from the larger Marvel Universe.
Domino #7 hits stores in October.
Written by GAIL SIMONE
Art by DAVID BALDEON
Cover by GANG HYUK LIM
On Sale 10/10/18
- The Return of Nate Grey and the Age of Apocalypse in December’s Uncanny X-Men - September 18, 2018
- The End of the Road for Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man in December? - September 18, 2018
- Season’s Beatings, a 2nd Marvel Holiday Special from Jason Latour, Veronica Fish, More - September 18, 2018
- Gail Simone Writes Fantastic Four Wedding Special #1 - September 18, 2018
- Marvel Announces Age of Star Wars, With New Stories From the Eras of All 3 Trilogies - September 17, 2018