Mickey Mouse and cosmetics are two of my favorite things. Right now Target is in the middle of an adorable Mickey Mouse campaign, complete with a beauty line! I picked up one of the eyeshadow palettes (with neutral tones) for a mere $8, since after all, for $8 what could go wrong? Even if the eyeshadow wasn’t the best, I wouldn’t have lost a fortune.
The packaging is simply adorable. It’s sleek, to the point, and not entirely overpowering with Disney. This looks like something most adults would buy if they have a serious love for Disney. But how did the eyeshadows work?
Honestly, not too bad. It took a while to get them to blend in any real way, but the pigment on them is spectacular. I didn’t use an eyeshadow base either, so the colors do indeed pop. For $8 this wasn’t the worst thing I’ve bought, and I’d probably buy it again.
Want to get one for yourself? Head on over to Target and treat yourself!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018