Mickey Mouse and cosmetics are two of my favorite things. Right now Target is in the middle of an adorable Mickey Mouse campaign, complete with a beauty line! I picked up one of the eyeshadow palettes (with neutral tones) for a mere $8, since after all, for $8 what could go wrong? Even if the eyeshadow wasn’t the best, I wouldn’t have lost a fortune.
The packaging is simply adorable. It’s sleek, to the point, and not entirely overpowering with Disney. This looks like something most adults would buy if they have a serious love for Disney. But how did the eyeshadows work?
Honestly, not too bad. It took a while to get them to blend in any real way, but the pigment on them is spectacular. I didn’t use an eyeshadow base either, so the colors do indeed pop. For $8 this wasn’t the worst thing I’ve bought, and I’d probably buy it again.
Want to get one for yourself? Head on over to Target and treat yourself!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018