Ant-Man and The Wasp opened this weekend in theaters all across the US, and Disney Springs celebrated by introducing a new photo opportunity near the AMC Disney Springs theater!
Guests can get their picture taken with wasp wings to celebrate the dynamic hero The Wasp. The Wasp is cunning, smart, brave, and relentlessly fierce. She was my favorite part of this film (and overall, the film was pretty darn great), so it’s only natural that Disney Springs would celebrate the newest MCU character.
If you want to try some Ant-Man-inspired food, head over to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar for some bite-sized fun inspired by this summer’s MCU film. You can catch Ant-Man and The Wasp in theaters now! Check out what we thought of the film here.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018