In case you needed a new reason to be freaked out about Dead Frontier 2, the devs at Creaky Corpse have given you a few extra reasons. The first game was already kind of freaky in its own right, but now the sequel just looks like it wants to take things to a new level — the online horror survival game will have you relying on fellow players to survive what is basically a field of mutated zombie horrors.
This weekend the company released several new screenshots, which we have for you below, along with a new trailer that just might put you on edge a bit. We also have some of the features of the game as we patiently wait for Dead Frontier 2 to be released in full from Early Access on August 31st.
- Old school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their misery
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Take part in huge global events; bringing down gargantuan boss creatures and defending outposts from the infected hordes (coming soon)
- Barricade buildings to create your own safe-house (coming soon)
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.