WILL DROUGHTLANDER NEVER END? Outlander fans ask this question not infrequently during the time between one season and the next of the STARZ drama series. As of today, we know we’re a few steps closer to the eventual premiere of season 4.
The official Outlander twitter account just posted this short clip featuring Caitriona Balfe and Sam Heughan, announcing the wrap of filming on season 4.
— Outlander (@Outlander_STARZ) July 5, 2018
Aren’t they just the cutest damn things?
Last day/night of filming on Season 4 of @Outlander_STARZ Huge thanks to the best cast and crew in the biz. Four seasons in and we're still going strong due to the heart and soul of this series, our incredible crew. Thanks to each and every one of you for all that you do xx
— Maril Davis (@TallShipProds) July 5, 2018
While we’re not going to be seeing the series at San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) this year, fans CAN get their Sassenach on at the official Creation Entertainment Outlander convention in Las Vegas next week, as well as during New York Comic Con (NYCC) in October.
Season 4 of Outlander will more than likely air sometime in the fall of 2018. We’ll let you know for sure when the official date gets released.
- John Bell (Young Ian) Gives Fans Tour of 'Outlander' BTS
- STARZ Drops Surprise 'Outlander' Season 4 Trailer During Q & A
- 'Outlander' Shares New BTS Photo of Season 4 Jamie and Claire
- Diana Gabaldon May Write an Outlander Season 5 Episode
- Outlander Shares New BTS Photo of Claire from Season 4
- Outlander Warns Fans to Avoid Large Rock Formations in PSA
- First Image of the Natives from Outlander Season 4 Surfaces
- STARZ's 'Outlander' is Skipping SDCC For NYCC This Year
- Billy Boyd, 4 Others Join Outlander Season 4 Cast
- Outlander Gets 2 More Seasons Picked Up by STARZ
- STARZ Shares Outlander Season 4 Photo of Claire and [SPOILER]
- Get Ready for Outlander Con This July in... Las Vegas?
- Ivan Drago [Dolph Lundgren] Talks ‘Creed II’ Motivations, Revenge - November 14, 2018
- Hulu Nabs George R. R. Martin’s ‘Wild Cards’ for 2 Different Shows - November 14, 2018
- Comparing Big Red to Hamlet: David Harbour Talks ‘Hellboy’ - November 14, 2018
- David Harbour Compares ‘Stranger Things’ Story Arcs to ‘Star Wars’ - November 14, 2018
- Millie Bobby Brown Wraps ‘Stranger Things’ S3; Is She DONE-Done?! - November 14, 2018