It’s not uncommon for movies to do tie-ins with companies, but usually they aren’t very good or very entertaining. This commercial from Uber for Mission: Impossible – Fallout might be one of the better ones. This commercial imagines what life must be like for Tom Cruise‘s stunt double.
It’s a pretty cute little video. The official Twitter account also shared a new and short TV spot that highlights the antagonism between Cruise’s Ethan Hunt and Henry Cavill‘s August Walker.
— Mission: Impossible (@MissionFilm) July 4, 2018
Summary: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong.
Mission: Impossible Fallout, directed by Christoper McQuarrie, stars Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Henry Cavill, Vanessa Kirby, Alec Baldwin, and Angela Bassett. It will be released on July 27th.
- New Bumblebee Poster Features Our Two Triple Changers - December 11, 2018
- Mark Hamill Talks About the Insane Spoilers Security Measures for Star Wars: Episode IX - December 11, 2018
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018