Perhaps hoping to get out ahead of the San Diego Comic-Con rush coming later this month, Dark Horse has announced a new horror mini-series for October from the creative team of writer Christofer Emgård and artist Tomás Aira, two creators whose names we have to copy and paste because we have no idea how to type diacritics. Called The Whispering Dark, the four-issue mini-series kicks off on October 24th.
A press release provides more details:
The Whispering Dark follows an Army pilot confronting a supernatural horror in this thriller in the tradition of Lovecraft’s At the Mountains of Madness and Coppola’s Apocalypse Now! Hannah Vance believed her faith in God could survive anything. But when her helicopter is shot down behind enemy lines, she will fight and kill on an ever more savage battlefield, desperate for a way home. On the horizon, an evil waits for her—and freedom, of a sort.
See the cover below:
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018
- The Legacy of the Batpenis in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Sleepwalker #3 - November 17, 2018
- A Hulkverine Heel Turn in Next Week’s Weapon H #10? - November 17, 2018
- In Next Week’s Web of Venom: Carnage Born #1, Hell is Children in Cages - November 17, 2018
- When a Dying Cop Gives the Punisher his Gun in Next Week’s Punisher #4 - November 17, 2018