Not content with shipping Superman’s son, his wife, and his father off onto some galactic safari and his cousin off on a similarly galactic wild goose chat with no way for Superman to contact them (at least until the DC Universe catches up with Doomsday Clock), Brian Michael Bendis is making a few more changes to Superman’s status quo.
And, in the upcoming Superman series that means relocating Superman’s Fortress of Solitude from the North Pole to somewhere a little more temperate, the Bermuda Triangle. Maybe in the vicinity of the Wayne Black Site from Metal? No idea, depends if that’s one of the bits of DC continuity Bendis will want to reflect.
Oh, and it’s floating, iceberg-like, with most of it underwater in a new design by series artist Ivan Reis.Expect something open and multi-levelled like the original movies, with secret alien technology secreted away in inaccessible areas, and his parent’s statues in a central position. Now with added foreboding regarding the Jor-El statue…
More details in DC Nation #2, free, out today…
(W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado (CA) Adam Hughes
A bold new chapter for the greatest superhero of all time begins here as the superstar team of writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist Ivan Reis begin their run on the all-new SUPERMAN! The fallout from the Man of Steel miniseries has Clark Kent looking at the world through new eyes… with new ideas about what Superman could and should do for the city of Metropolis and the planet Earth. His first job? Getting the planet back out of the Phantom Zone!In Shops: Jul 11,
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018