Lionsgate is looking to jump into the buddy comedy realm this summer with their movie The Spy Who Dumped Me. Thus far the most important thing about movies like this, chemistry between the two leads, looks solid with this one. Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon look like they’re having a ball playing up the various stereotypes of spy movies. The last time someone spoofed spy movies was Spy in 2015. We have a new poster and a clip that shows off part of a car chase.
Summary: Audrey and Morgan, two thirty-year-old best friends in Los Angeles, are thrust unexpectedly into an international conspiracy when Audrey’s ex-boyfriend shows up at their apartment with a team of deadly assassins on his trail. Surprising even themselves, the duo jump into action, on the run throughout Europe from assassins and a suspicious-but-charming British agent, as they hatch a plan to save the world.
The Spy Who Dumped Me, directed by Susanna Fogel, stars Mila Kunis, Kate McKinnon, Sam Heughan, Justin Theroux, and Gillian Anderson. It will be released on August 3rd.
- Aquaman Director James Wan Was Given the Opportunity to Direct The Flash - December 16, 2018
- Amy Adams Clarifies That She Isn’t Officially out of the DC Universe - December 16, 2018
- From Spider-Ham to Sinister Six Sony Isn’t Ruling Anything out for Future Movies - December 14, 2018
- First Details for the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Sequel and Spin-Off are Confirmed - December 14, 2018
- Jason Momoa Comments on Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck Reportedly Leaving the DC Universe - December 13, 2018