It appears Capcom will slowly be introducing us to the villains in Mega Man 11, and they’re starting off with a brand new addition in Blast Man. Hardcore fans may remember there being a Blast Man in the fanmade version of Mega Man Revolution, but this version is nothing like that one. As the name might suggest, you’re dealing with a character that creates explosives as he hops around the room making him a pain to shoot while you dodge. You can read up on the character and his stage at this link, as we have a snippet of his description below.
While Block Man’s stage has pitfall-riddled pyramids built around his ego, and Fuse Man’s stage takes place in a tricky power plant, Blast Man has a decidedly more… wait for it… explosive approach to the place he calls home. This Robot Master is clearly on a short fuse, and it shows in the design of his stage: the ruined remains of a theme park and movie studio hybrid that Blast Man has shaped into his personal playground. He’s added several personal touches, including a number of signs featuring himself as the star of “Blast Man Adventure.” It seems like Block Man isn’t the only one with a narcissistic streak!
- Trial and Error by Fire: We Review Mega Man 11
- Retro Redefined: We Review Mega Man 30th Anniversary Classic Cartridges
- Capcom Releases a Free Mega Man 11 Downloadable Demo
- The Highlights from Capcom's Mega Man 11 Gameplay Livestream
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date
- Capcom Reveals a New Mega Man 11 Enemy with Torch Man
- Capcom Adds "Rookie Hunter" Mode to Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2
- Toynami Brings Naruto, Robotech, Acid Rain, Mega Man, and More to SDCC
- Mega Man 11 Reminded Us We Love the Series and Need Practice
- Mondo Celebrates E3 with Mega Man, Fallout Posters, Last of Us Part 2 Vinyl
- Funko News Roundup: Nightmare Before Christmas, Mega Man, Space Invaders, and More!
- Mega Man 11 Will Be a Digital Release Only in Europe
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018