In nine-and-a-half hours, Batman #50 will go onsale alongside Catwoman #1 in comic books stores opening at midnight in the UK. Five hours later, New York. Eight hours later, Los Angeles. At which point stores not opening at midnight in the UK will start opening and so on and so on.
Much of Batman #50 was spoiled in the New York Times, though there was plenty – including a very specific ending – that was not picked up, especially the symmetrical poetry of the comic which is, frankly, rather lovely.
But writer Tom King has plenty more to say., And wants to remind us that he is only half way…
Batman 50 is not the end. This is a 100 issue story documenting and celebrating the love of Batman and Catwoman. Whatever happens, whatever anyone says, nothing’s going to spoil that. pic.twitter.com/Crm5t0CKcI
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) July 2, 2018
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018