In nine-and-a-half hours, Batman #50 will go onsale alongside Catwoman #1 in comic books stores opening at midnight in the UK. Five hours later, New York. Eight hours later, Los Angeles. At which point stores not opening at midnight in the UK will start opening and so on and so on.
Much of Batman #50 was spoiled in the New York Times, though there was plenty – including a very specific ending – that was not picked up, especially the symmetrical poetry of the comic which is, frankly, rather lovely.
But writer Tom King has plenty more to say., And wants to remind us that he is only half way…
Batman 50 is not the end. This is a 100 issue story documenting and celebrating the love of Batman and Catwoman. Whatever happens, whatever anyone says, nothing’s going to spoil that. pic.twitter.com/Crm5t0CKcI
— Tom King (@TomKingTK) July 2, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018