I’ve been to Disney World for the Fourth of July in the past. It’s hot, it’s crowded, but it’s still fun. Disney Springs is a great place to spend the Fourth, as they have plenty to do — you don’t need a park ticket to check it out either! Check out some of the wonderful red, white, and blue things they’re offering below.
Red, white and blue made special for you—satisfy your sweet tooth with these patriotic-inspired treats from Amorette's Patisserie! 🍰🍓💙 Available while supplies last. pic.twitter.com/fIrRrg84bU
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) June 28, 2018
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) June 29, 2018
Soak in the #SummerVibes with us at @disneysprings Brews & BBQ with our fresh twist on our USDA Prime Brisket. Mopped & drizzled with house-made Black Pepper Porter Sauce, tomato-onion chutney, and a spiced & grilled watermelon wedge.
— The Polite Pig (@ThePolitePig) June 29, 2018
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) June 30, 2018
We're ONE week away from Red White & Rock featuring Smokin' and Renegade: Tributes to Boston and STYX on Friday, July 6th! Be sure to come dressed as your favorite rockstar and enter the Air Guitar Contest for a chance to win some rockin' prizes! Tickets: https://t.co/UKsGx6BiUF pic.twitter.com/s0weeog3ON
— House of Blues Orlando (@HOBOrlando) June 29, 2018
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) July 1, 2018
After spending an exciting day at Disney Springs, head on over to the Polynesian Resort, where you can watch Magic Kingdom’s Fourth of July fireworks from the resort! The fireworks are absolutely magical — they’re absolutely worth viewing. Have a safe and happy Fourth, everyone!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018