As we’re counting down the days to the release of Code Vein by Bandai Namco, we’re now started to get more trailers for the cast of characters. This week we get a look at Mia Karnstein, who is clearly meant to be a Russian-esq character with some powers you might not want to mess with. Her primary weapon for combat is a Bayonet while she has a Stinger as her Blood Veil. Basically, she’s a very tactical character who can get in some ranged shots when you’re in combat but can also get very up-close-and-personal if she needs to.
We’re not entirely sure how to feel about her yet, as she’s presented as kind of a fierce warrior who will fight to the death, but at the same time, she’s caring for a sick child who wants Mia to be safe. So you got this back-and-forth of one trying to protect the other, which could be really cool, but could also get annoying real fast depending on how the story goes. Hopefully, we’ll find out more to the entire story as we inch closer to that September 28th release. But for now, enjoy the trailer as we look into her combat and a piece of her story.
- Bandai Namco Unexpectedly Pushes Code Vein to 2019
- Bandai Namco Reveals Gamescom 2018 Lineup
- Code Vein's Collector's Edition Will Not Be Coming to North America
- Code Vein Finally Gets a Release Date and it's Not too Far Away
- Get a Look at One of Code Vein's Tough Bosses in Live Gameplay
- Bandai Namco Confirms Code Vein Multiplayer
- Code Vein PS4 Gameplay Shows Queen's Knight Boss
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018