Batman #50 isn’t set to hit stores until Wednesday, but that hasn’t prevented its happenings from leaking out via a DC-sanctioned New York Times article. We won’t spoil what happens… because we’ve definitely already spoiled it here. Of course, the New York Times did it first, so there’s a good precedent.
59.7% of you thought Batman and Catwoman would get married this issue when we took a poll last week, while the remainder thought that we’d be swerved. Was the majority correct? If you haven’t seen the spoilers yet, and you want to, go ahead and click. No one will think any less of you.
The question is, are you satisfied with this outcome? Disappointed? We want to know, so vote in the poll below, and be sure to elaborate in the comments, because we simply can’t get enough of your opinions.
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018