Batman #50 isn’t set to hit stores until Wednesday, but that hasn’t prevented its happenings from leaking out via a DC-sanctioned New York Times article. We won’t spoil what happens… because we’ve definitely already spoiled it here. Of course, the New York Times did it first, so there’s a good precedent.
59.7% of you thought Batman and Catwoman would get married this issue when we took a poll last week, while the remainder thought that we’d be swerved. Was the majority correct? If you haven’t seen the spoilers yet, and you want to, go ahead and click. No one will think any less of you.
The question is, are you satisfied with this outcome? Disappointed? We want to know, so vote in the poll below, and be sure to elaborate in the comments, because we simply can’t get enough of your opinions.
- Get Your First Look at The Great Wiz and the Ruckus Middle-Grade OGN - October 18, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1: A New Preview, and Writers’ Finals Words - October 18, 2018
- Earn Your Preview Badge With This First Look at Black Badge #4 - October 18, 2018
- Marvel Gives Dave Cockrum a Wraparound, Plus More Uncanny X-Men #1 Ch-Ch-Changes - October 18, 2018
- Unwrap Rugrats: C is for Chanukah Holiday Special By Reading This Preview - October 18, 2018