To the outraged fans who screamed on Twitter about Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 not having a campaign, its okay, someone else heard you. People tend to forget there are a few different studios working on Call Of Duty titles, and one of them happens to be Infinity Ward who has released games like Modern Warfare, Ghosts, and their most recent addition called Infinite Warfare back in 2016. It’s been rumored since the Spring that the company was developing a sequel to it, and now we kinda have confirmation as people were quick to point out that they are currently hiring for a temporary Narrative Scripter. Here’s a bit about the job.
Come work with the game industry’s brightest on a new, exciting, unannounced title for multiple next gen platforms. In this hands-on role, you’ll collaborate with scripters, sound designers, writers, and directors to implement voice-over performances in-game across a wide variety of player experiences – from combat to set-pieces.
Obviously, we’re not going to hear much else about the game as, at best guess, they’re probably aiming for a 2019 release. Also, kinda hard to talk about a game’s story if they’re looking for a writer. But on the plus side, everyone who was mad at Treyarch over having no campaign will eventually get a new one, they just have to wait another year for it.
- Rumor Mill: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Battle Royal Only Supports 60 Players?
- Sledgehammer Games Releases New Call of Duty: WWII Content Details
- Call of Duty: WWII is Getting a Third DLC Expansion Later This Month
- Sony Releases Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 as PlayStation Plus Game
- Treyarch Shows Off Remastered Maps Coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Confirms Remastered Fan-Favorite Maps
- Chinese Ethics Board Orders Bans on Several Games Including PUBG and Fortnite - December 12, 2018
- Todd McFarlane Says Spawn Could be Coming to Mortal Kombat 11 - December 12, 2018
- Blizzard Pulls Holiday Overwatch Map After Players Get Stuck at Spawn - December 12, 2018
- Rainbow Six Siege Reveals Year 4 Pass Details - December 12, 2018
- Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Will Launch Lost Art Promotional Cards in January - December 12, 2018