Just out of curiosity, would you like to see one of the biggest and most popular Bethesda Softworks games, Fallout 4, land on the Nintendo Switch? If you believe the rumor mill, some people are taking some recent comments from Bethesda Softworks’ Todd Howard as a sign that the game is in the works. The interview comes from GameReactor, who interviewed him and brought up the question about possibly porting it over. Here’s what Howard had to say about the Switch.
“Well there’s definitely interest,” he responded. “It’s not something that we are exploring right now. We think Switch is a great platform – it was the first time we really worked closely with Nintendo on Skyrim – and really, really great experience and we’ll certainly be doing more things there in the future, but right now it’s not a mainline Fallout 4.”
Somehow, that comment has now been making the rounds as some sort of confirmation that there is a Fallout 4 port in the works on Reddit and Twitter. We always say that until you see it, don’t believe it, so we’re dismissing this for now. But it does make us wonder, would you be interested in playing Fallout 4 on a Nintendo Switch?
- Burnstar Gets a Launch Trailer Ahead of Next Week's Switch Release
- Nintendo Debuts Three New Japanese Variants of the New 2DS XL
- Bethesda's Todd Howard Says Fallout 5 Will Be Single-Player Focused
- Bethesda Wants Crossplay for Fallout 76, But Sony Isn't Playing Ball
- Bethesda Softworks Releases the Fallout 76 Video About Nuclear Warfare
- Fallout 76's Instructional Videos Are Now Being Released
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Making Their Own Map Before the Game Comes Out
- ConcernedApe to Focus More on Stardew Valley for a While - December 14, 2018
- Epic Games Already Planning to Nerf and Vault the Fortnite Infinity Sword - December 14, 2018
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018