Sekai Project, one of the best indie studios making visual novels, just released a brand-new trailer and a demo for their upcoming game Last Stanza. We have the game’s description as well as the trailer below, but the game has been given a 2018 window for release with a free demo to download on Steam as we speak.
It was a day in the last week of December 2009, when I found out that slowly dripping tears had a shivering yet uneasy feeling. The winter turned the air thin and cold, the clouds blocked the sunlight that normally reaches the ground making it feel like the sun was absent. Days after, I was back on my daily routine, as if nothing had happened, trying to conceal my anger and confusion, slowly regaining control of my thoughts, opening my heart to friends old and new, trying at any cost find a new place for myself. But it’s in the peaceful moments when the storms settle and the turbulent oceans lose their motions, that any rock can set a chain reaction creating an infinitude of waves, bringing back to the shores of my thoughts the emotions that I had kept away for so long.
- Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn Includes a Bonus Barack Obama Level
- Dan Slott Returns for Spider-Geddon in October, and He's Out for "Revenge"
- Finding Some Kind of Gaming Nirvana with the Xidax XMT-7 Gaming Laptop
- New Information Says Google is Working on a Gaming Console
- Xbox Shows Off Their Next Lineup for Games With Gold in July
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018