Bandai Namco dropped an update to New Gundam Breaker that is coming for both July and August, showing off details of an upcoming patch. It’s kind of a weird way for the company to let people know there’s new content coming, as they didn’t attach a release date for anything. But check out the complete details below of what they have planned for the game over the next two months.
Gundam Fans, we appreciate your enthusiasm for NEW GUNDAM BREAKER and sincerely apologize for the issues you have been experiencing. To improve the game we have developed a plan to correct and add features in response to your feedback. pic.twitter.com/pCvx8IG2Qz
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) June 30, 2018
- The responsiveness of the controls and stability of the game will be improved.
- The behavior of the camera and lock-on system will be adjusted.
- Changes will be made to the behavior of the ‘third party,’ as well as to parts falling off due to damage from them. Whether this is the opponent team or neutral forces are not clear.
- During a multiplayer match, you will acquire parts that your teammates have gathered at the end of a match.
- Various lines will be added for radio chat.
- Various parameters will be adjusted.
- Changes will be made to the sorting feature when in the assembly area
- A new battle stage will be added
- The ability to create private rooms for three-versus-three battles will be added
- The ability to have three players face CPU players will be added
- Bandai Namco Sends Out the 1.02 Patch for New Gundam Breaker
- Bandai Namco Reveals Gamescom 2018 Lineup
- Bandai Brings Star Wars, Dragon Ball, Gundam, Power Rangers Exclusives to SDCC
- New Gundam Breaker for Steam Pushed to Summer 2018
- Pacific Rim Meets Mobile Suit Gundam in this New Promo Poster
- Almost Every Era You Could Want: We Review Gundam Versus
- 'Gundam Versus' Getting "SEED" Suit DLC
- Ubisoft Shutting Down Online Services for a Few Old Titles - October 21, 2018
- Horses Will Permanently Die in Red Dead Redemption 2 - October 21, 2018
- Agony Unrated is Back On and Coming This Halloween - October 21, 2018
- Fortnite Will Soon Let You Break Gravity, Because Why Not? - October 21, 2018
- Capcom Shows Off Claire Redfield in Military Gear for Resident Evil 2 - October 21, 2018