Oops… it appears that Marvel Comics may have missed out one of their very rare variant cover offerings in the recent Previews catalogue.
The Thor #4 James Harren Connecting Variant is a cover that connects to three of James Harren’s previous variant covers and as such its absence cannot be tolerated., But it’s too late for retailers to make new orders.
So instead, Marvel is automatically adding 90% of a retailers numbers for Thor #3 connecting Harren Variant. And retailers are welcome to increase or decrease those numbers as they see fit. If they notice them…
Here’s what all three covers have looked like so far. The actual art for the fourth cover has, of course, not been released.
(W) Jason Aaron (A) Michael Del Mundo (CA) James Harren
THOR & THE VALKYRIES TAKE ON THE QUEEN OF CINDERS IN THE WAR FOR HEL!
The Queen of Cinders and her fire goblin army have invaded the land of the dead. To keep the afterlife from going up in flames, Thor and his brothers will have to forge alliances with some of their greatest enemies and seek to unlock the secrets of Valhalla and the mighty Valkyries!
Rated T+ In Shops: Aug 15, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Dave Sim Parodies X-Men For New Comic, Giant-Size Jingles - October 17, 2018
- Blake Northcott and Donny Tran Launch New ‘What If?’ Line From Aspen in January 2019 Solicits - October 17, 2018
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018