The folks over at Daybreak Games would like to celebrate an H1Z1 milestone on the PS4 they achieved faster than some thought they might. The company announced earlier today that they have reached 10 million players on the console version of the game, reaching that goal far sooner than expected. It does make sense, if you think about it, with PUBG being exclusive to the Xbox, H1Z1 was bound to have the same success being an exclusive tot he PS4. The company even sent out this infographic today to show off the achievement in style, and these details below about new additions coming to the PS4 version.
Players have invested more than 102 million hours into H1Z1’s first month of Open Beta, and to celebrate, Daybreak Games is giving all players who have downloaded H1Z1 a Darkfire Pickup Truck and Sunrise Parachute in-game skin for free. Players that logged into H1Z1 prior to 11:59 PM PT Wednesday, June 27, 2018 will be granted the in-game items directly to their inventory this weekend.
Daybreak Games today also released a massive new game update for H1Z1 on the PS4. The update introduces Revive mechanics and aim acceleration adjustments to the popular battle royale shooter. It also features a new weapon, the Airstrike Signal, which allows players to call in a series of bombs to drop on enemies.
Reimagined specifically for console players, H1Z1: Battle Royale features fast, fun, and frantic action, console optimized controls, a radial weapon menu, grab-and-go weapons and equipment, and absolutely no inventory management.
The airstrike signal looks to be one of the most formidable weapons in the game if used correctly, as you’re basically taking out an entire area’s worth of people in a heartbeat to gain several kills and possibly take a match if planned out right. But in any case, it looks like PS4 players are enjoying their exclusive title as much as Xbox players are, and it’s interesting to see the game find success while their competitors are still riding high as well.
- Daybreak Games Adding New Content to H1Z1 on PS4
- The PS4 Version of H1Z1 Will Finally Receive Battle Royale
- Daybreak Games Announces Atlantis is Coming to DC Universe Online
- War Mode Returns to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with New Rules
- H1Z1 is Getting a New Map Called Outbreak for Battle Royale
- Fortnite Players Keep Trying to Build in PUBG and H1Z1
- PlayStation Shows Off New Footage of H1Z1 on Their Console
- Michelle Rodriguez and Kristine Leahy Will Guest Star on H1Z1 Pro League
- H1Z1 Partners with AKRacing While Tickets for ProLeague Go on Sale
- Arcen Games Announces AI War 2 Launching on Early Access - October 15, 2018
- Everlast is Producing Exclusive Street Fighter Fragrances - October 15, 2018
- Indie MEGABOOTH Opens Submissions for GDC and PAX East 2019 - October 15, 2018
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales - October 14, 2018
- Hearthstone 2018 HCT Fall Championship Finals: bloodyface vs. lnguagehackr - October 14, 2018