Oh, I am a sucker for Target and Mickey Mouse. Currently Target has a pretty swell Mickey Mouse line, which includes clothing, accessories, home goods, beauty, and just about anything else they can slap the mouse on. Disney is a marketing machine, and I’m always willing to fork over my money — especially for unique and fun items.
I’m also a sucker for face masks. I hoard and collect them, and use them about once a week. Today I got to use the Charcoal Mickey Mouse sheet mask, and let me tell you — I’m a little sad it didn’t look like Mickey. Some of these face masks are delightfully terrifying, like the Hello Kitty and Homer Simpson masks I’ve tried.
It took a while to peel the entire mask off of itself, but the effort was worth it. It conformed to my face super well, and felt absolutely delicious. I left it on for a good 20 minutes before taking it off, and my pores felt smaller and cleaner. My whole face also felt baby-soft.
For $3 you can’t go wrong. Interested in getting your own? Click the link below to see all of the fun Mickey items for sale — including this face mask!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018