UNIQLO has been killing it lately with their t-shirt game. Over the past few weeks we’ve seen some amazing designs and collaborations come out, and they just keep delivering! Their newest line — Mickey Art — is simply stunning.
UNIQLO has invited six acclaimed artists and illustrators – Kevin Lyons, Mike Mills, Geoff McFetridge, James Jarvis, Yu Nagaba, Jeffrey Brown – to reinterpret the famous character in their own distinct style. It’s Mickey Mouse like you’ve never seen him before, with new and original artwork exclusively at UNIQLO.
So without further ado, gentlereaders, here are the unique and fun designs, which you can only find at UNIQLO!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, but the links above are affiliate links. That means Uniqlo did not sponsor this post, but if you buy something using one of the links above we’ll get a small cut — this helps us pay our staff so they can keep creating all the great content you see on this site.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018