We mentioned that Star Wars #50 is part of July 4th’s Monster week. Well we’ve only found one retailer variant for the issue, though it seems plenty will follow. We’ll try and use this post as a place to add more when they arrive. Till then, we’ll also look at other variant covers available for the End Of Hope…
STAR WARS #50
(W) Kieron Gillen (A) Salvador Larroca, Giuseppe Camuncoli (CA) Travis Charest
IN THIS ISSUE…HOPE DIES.
• The REBEL FLEET is completed. It’s magnificent. It’s beautiful. It’s secret.
• But no secret is kept for long from DARTH VADER.
• The most epic story yet done in a STAR WARS comic begins here. Prepare to witness the Empire TRULY strike back.
Rated T In Shops: Jul 04, 2018
Star Wars #50 retailer variant by Rahzzah for ComicXposure.
Star Wars #50 variant by Phil Noto.
Star Wars #50 1:50 by Terry Dodson.
Star Wars #50 1:100 by Terry Dodson.
Star Wars #50 by Rod Reis.
Star Wars #50 by John Tyler Christopher. And looking a little further down the road…
Star Wars #51 by John Tyler Christopher.
Darth Vader Annual #2 by Rahzzah.
Darth Vader #18 by Rod Reis.
Star Wars: Thrawn #6 by Luke Ross.
The Last Jedi #4 by Rod Reis.
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018