AYYY, The Fonz’s famous motorcycle just sold at auction in Las Vegas during Julien’s Auctions Hollywood Legends.
The bike of course was featured in Happy Days by Henry Winkler, who played Author Herbert ‘The Fonz’ Fonzereli. This particular Triumph is one of three used during the tv series, sold for $179,200 USD.
It’s a 1949 Triumph Trophy TR500, and was provided to CBS by stuntman Bud Ekins, who swapped the handlebars, removed the fender, and painting the tank silver.
SOLD for $179,200! A 1949 Triumph motorcycle used in the production of #HappyDays by #TheFonz" portrayed by Henry Winkler. Sold today in our "Hollywood Legends" #memorabilia #auction at @PHVegas Las Vegas and online at https://t.co/TiME89uOXn! pic.twitter.com/0FjtRRtKMn
— Juliens Auctions (@JuliensAuctions) June 23, 2018
- Han Solo's 'Return of the Jedi' Blaster Just Sold for $550k
- This Life-Sized Judge Dredd Figure Sold For $48k
- Marty McFly's BTTF II Hoverboard Sells for $28K
- Kurgan's Sword From Highlander Sold for $10k, Ramirez Katana for $15k
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator Motorcycle Sold for $520k
- Netflix’s New ‘Carmen Sandiego’ Series Poster, Release Date - December 10, 2018
- Legendary Pictures Working on ‘The Toxic Avenger’ Feature Film - December 10, 2018
- ‘Picard’ Will Balance ‘Star Trek: Discovery’, ‘Next Generation’ Says Kurtzman - December 10, 2018
- Brie Larson Adds ‘Captain Marvel’ Items to TimesUp Auction - December 10, 2018
- Disney’s Avengers Initiative Launching Global Park Presence - December 10, 2018