In case you haven’t had a chance to check out Shikhondo: Soul Eater for the PS4 yet, DeerFarm has released a new gameplay trailer. The game was a minor hit on Steam being a bullet-hell shooter that took a couple different approaches to the genre, and now the game is available as a PS4 title as of last week. Below is the official video, along with a description and features from Sony.
Shikhondo: Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mytehology. Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns.
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush, and Local Co-op.
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores.
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack.
- Online leaderboards for high score glory.
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology.
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork.
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions.
- Death’s Gambit Gets a New Gameplay Trailer from Adult Swim Games
- Bridge Constructor Portal Will Be Getting a Physical Release
- Minecraft Takes a Dig at Sony with Latest Cross-Play Ad
- Capcom Has No Plans to Bring Resident Evil 2 to Nintendo Switch
- Sony Online Entertainment Ex-CEO Cites Money For Crossplay Failure
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch - November 16, 2018
- Konami Reveals New Yu-Gi-Oh! TGC Structure Deck: Soulburner - November 16, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Receives a New Expansion in Shadowbringers - November 16, 2018