What would the summer blockbuster offerings be without a giant monster of some kind? This year, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom roared into theaters netting an impressive $711,501,000 at the worldwide box office.
According to Box Office Mojo, the fifth dinosaur film in the Jurassic Park franchise brought in $150,001,000 domestically, leading the weekend’s earnings. Incredibles 2 is in second place as of today, with $80,928,000. Ocean’s 8 remains on the domestic leader board taking the 3rd spot with $11,650,000.
The Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Incredibles 2 numbers mark the second time ever two different films have brought in over $100 million over two consecutive weekends.
- Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom Review - Well, at Least it Has Dinosaurs
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review - Better Than Predecessor Film
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review - Somehow Makes Dinosaurs Boring
- Director J.A. Bayona and Composer Michael Giacchino Talk the Score for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- BD Wong Thinks it's Reductive to call his 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Character a Villain
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's Adorable Baby Blue Statue Coming From Chronicle
- Hot Topic Releases Jurassic Park Collection for the Film's 25th Anniversary
- 'Fallen Kingdom' Has More Practical Dinos Than Previous 'Jurassic Park' Sequels