Mike Colter, star of Marvel’s Luke Cage, walked the world premiere red carpet for season two of the series Thursday night and got asked about where Luke is with the new season. While season one ended with Luke going back to Seagate Penitentiary, he got out in Marvel’s The Defenders. Now he’s back in Harlem and Colter says he has a new lease on life, is trying to build a life with Claire (Rosario Dawson) and is starting to feel a bit of the celebrity. He’s going to be looked at to lead and for answers to thing and he’s going to make some mistakes.
The asked him a fan questions which was pretty interesting, that could Luke ever get a tattoo and if so, what would it be. Colter felt he could get a tattoo if the needle was made of vibranium or adamantium. This could actually be an interesting story point in the future… not the tattoo, but if Luke ever has to have surgery like he did in season one, a vibranium scalpel might do the trick and might be something Luke’s new pal Danny Rand (Finn Jones) might be able to find for him. Something for Claire to keep in her medical bag. Though I don’t know if I’d agree that the tattoo Luke would get would be a cup of coffee….
Marvel’s Luke Cage season 2 is available now on Netflix.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018