Aquaman director James Wan has a Funko Pop Vinyl of himself, and he’s posted a photo of it along with a tease of a battle from the upcoming DCEU hero film.
He’s not the first director to get a Pop — not even the first one THIS WEEK, as during the unveiling of SDCC exclusives from the collectables retailer, we’ve seen one for Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi too.
What’s exciting (aside from MOAR POPS) is the image on the screen behind the figure. Sure, looks like two men in underwater combat with freaking tridents! Which more than likely means Wan is putting the final touches on the already announced Aquaman trailer that will be premiering at San Diego Comic-Con next month.
- Graham McTavish Talks 'Aquaman' Role, Is Puzzled by "Secrecy Nowadays"
- Jason Momoa Wants to Make Aquaman "A Great King"
- James Wan Teases ANOTHER Aquaman Scene Pre-SDCC Trailer Drop
- Aquaman's The Fisherman King Glitters Like Sunken Treasure in Photo
- Arrowverse, Supernatural, Riverdale, Castle Rock, and More at SDCC 2018
- Heavy Metal's Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 3: DC Comics! Plus: James Wan!
- James Wan Confirms 'Aquaman' Trailer Debut at #SDCC
- Aquaman Image and Concept Art Show Warriors of Atlantis Riding Sharks
- James Wan Teases Black Manta in Aquaman
- Aquaman Producer Says the Movie is an "Extraordinary Step" in DC Universe
- 6 New Images from Aquaman, Including a Look at Black Manta