One of the people talked about coming back for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow season four was Courtney Ford who recurred on season three as Nora Darhk. But Deadline is reporting that Ford has been upped to a series regular for the next season which could be very interesting in that we won’t be quite sure in what capacity her character will return. In the series Darhk is the daughter of Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) and was possessed by the time-demond Mallus. But she also became close with Ray Palmer (played by Ford’s real-life husband Brandon Routh). By the season finale Nora watched her father sacrifice himself for her with Ray’s help and when she was being arrested by the Time Bureau at the end, Ray slipped her a teleportation stone.
Will she return as a villain in a season believed to focus on mythological creatures, or will she be a new ally for the team?
Ford joins Matt Ryan and Jes Macallan having been promoted to series regular for the new season. Keiynan Lonsdale who became a series regular in the second half of season three has departed the series.
Prior to her time on Legends, Ford has appeared on Supernatural, True Blood, Revenge and Dexter.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow returns this fall at 9 PM Mondays on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018