Ant-Man and The Wasp is just over two weeks away from getting released, so it’s time for a clip. One of the things that has been interesting about this movie is how they are using the shrinking technology. We get to see an extended version of the car chase we’ve seen in the clips with the shrinking van and The Wasp, aka Hope Van Dyne, using that technology in very creative ways. We also get more Luis, and the world seems a little brighter whenever we get to see Luis.
If nothing else this clip promises that we’re going to see some very interesting variations on the shrinking technology, and seeing how the movie presents that is going to be half the fun.
Summary: As Scott Lang balances being both a Super Hero and a father, Hope van Dyne and Dr. Hank Pym present an urgent new mission that finds the Ant-Man fighting alongside The Wasp to uncover secrets from their past.
Ant-Man and The Wasp, directed by Peyton Reed, stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Hannah John-Kamen, Michael Douglas, and Michael Peña. It will be released on July 6th.
- Second Reel: Dredd (2012) Deserves a Sequel - November 18, 2018
- Widows Review: A Dynamic and Fantastic Heist Movie - November 18, 2018
- 5 Amazing Movies That You Probably Missed in 2018 - November 18, 2018
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018