I made the mistake of going to Target this weekend for shampoo — and as you may have guessed, I bought everything else too. Right now Mickey Mouse is in full force at Target, and I can’t deny my love of the main mouse himself. These Goldfish crackers caught my eye. For one, I do like Goldfish. And two, Mickey Mouse! There are a few different bag designs with Mickey on them, so I went with this cute one of him walking.
The packaging is very bright and fun, and it even has a connect-the-dots game on the back! As far as the crackers, well, they’re standard Goldfish. But they have Mickey shapes inside! These taste great. If you have kids, these are a decent snack time treat, and kids will likely respond well to the Mickey theme. Enjoy!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018