It’s been a couple months since Monster Prom was released, and already the crew at Beautiful Glitch have an update for the summer. Below we have the details from the devs about the new content being called the “F*ckin’ Hot Update”, which basically adds a bunch of new material to different parts of the game and changes up the look a bit so you’re not growing tired of the same ol’ outfits. They even released a trailer for it, which you can watch below.
It’s been nearly two months since we started this hot and heavy adventure, and to show you we mean business, we’re rolling out our first update, aptly titled “F*uckin’ Hot”. As the scowling scalding sun might have tipped you off, it’s a summer-themed update, filled to the brim with all sorts of surprises, perfect for a fleeting fling.
- TEMPORARY SEASONAL OUTFITS – Sun hats, Hawaiian prints and sandals for days.
- A NEW SECRET ENDING – As decided by the twitter Bae Ballot.
- STEAM COLLECTIBLES – Trading cards, backgrounds pics, custom emoticons, the works.
- NEW CAFETERIA MAP AND WEEKEND EVENT SCREENS – Eye-candy FTW!
- PHOTO GALLERY – A place to kick back, relax and enjoy your past achievements.
- Bridge Constructor Portal Will Be Getting a Physical Release
- The Next Xbox Will Focus on Framerates and Download Times
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 5: Movies and Games!
- Cowabunga! Paramount Relaunching Ninja Turtles Franchise; Michael Bay Will Still Produce