If you’ve been wanting to see Dead by Daylight turned into an esport, then this is your lucky day as Space Esports is holding an anniversary tournament. Over the past month, teams have been signing up to compete int he game on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and now an official tournament will be held live on Twitch from June 22nd-24th, with each platform taking a specific day. Teams of survivors will be competing for over $15,000 in prizes from sponsors like Alienware, Pixio, Arozzi, META, Gamer Supps, and Gaya. The company will be holding all the proceedings through BattleFly, who have recently been known to hold Overwatch tournaments.
What exactly we’re going to see will be interesting as each team of four people will go against another team who elects one of their members to be the killer for that round. Afterward, the teams swap places. There seem to be no rules as to which killer you can choose or which perks you’re allowed to use on either side. But then again, finding a complete list of rules for this is hard since they’re nowhere to be found. We’ll see how this all plays out starting on Friday afternoon.
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap
- A Recent League of Legends Esports Trade Stirs Up Player Concerns
- Red Bull All-Stars Launch Inaugural League of Legends Tournament
- Becker College Offers First Esports Management Degree
- Dead by Daylight Releases Curtain Call DLC to Celebrate Second Anniversary
- Dead By Daylight's Latest Updates Hit the Public Test Server
- Dead by Daylight Teases Next DLC 'Off the Beaten Track' in Latest Trailer
- Deathgarden Will Include Multiple Multiplayer Modes
- Dead by Daylight Teases New Original Killer at PAX East
- Dead By Daylight Adds a Smoking Jacket and New Content Roadmap - July 17, 2018
- GIPHY Has Now Been Added to Twitch’s Extensions Lineup for Streamers - July 17, 2018
- Fortnite Receives an Update with a Few New Bits of Gear - July 17, 2018
- Blizzard Announces a Date for Wrecking Ball to Join Overwatch - July 17, 2018
- Friday the 13th: The Game is Getting a Collector’s Edition - July 17, 2018