Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker will be coming tot he Nintendo Switch and 3DS on July 13th, and Nintendo has decided to show off some footage. The video below is basically showing off how the game works and looks on both consoles, for those wondering how the updated port of the Wii U game would work out. If you happen to live int he UK, you can download a free demo of the game on either system right now to see this fun footage in practicality. It’s pretty cool to see all of the stages they have to offer this time around. Enjoy the new trailer and an official description below.
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which originally launched for Wii U, is coming to Nintendo Switch. The new version includes new miniature courses based on various Kingdoms in the Super Mario Odyssey game. Also, anyone can play with a friend or family member by sharing a pair of Joy-Con controllers. While one player controls Captain Toad, the other can assist with things like turnip cover fire. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker launches for Nintendo Switch on July 13. A Nintendo 3DS version of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, which includes stereoscopic 3D visuals and touch-screen controls, also launches on July 13.
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018
- Bandai Namco To Announce Cell and Piccolo in Jump Force - November 18, 2018
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018