It may just be a fleeting mention. But Catwoman’s bisexuality has been established in canon, so why not?
And it may be ridiculously stereotypical that if another of Batman’s Rogue’s Gallery was considered to be bisexual (and Batman is marrying the other one) it would be Harvey Dent, Two-Face. I mean… yeah.
But in today’s Batman #49 it’s implied that Catwoman may have verified that for herself.
Though the whys and the wherefores don’t come into it.
It’s not like it’s not been suggested before, with his whole Two-Face identity, but it might seem rather crass to have him flipping a coin to seeing which gender he would be courting that night? It might also suggest sexuality is part of Harvey Dent’s mental illness, and I don’t think anyone would want to go there.
So Harvey Dent is either canonically bisexual or bisexuality is a joke now, I really can’t tell what’s going on with this Joker and Selina story at all.
— Diane 🏳️🌈 (@fabricatidiem) June 20, 2018
Will we get a similar message regarding Harvey from Tom King like Genevieve Valentine did with Catwoman?
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Mikel Janin
“THE BEST MAN” part two! Now it’s up to Catwoman to rescue her one true love. It’s the Cat vs. the Clown in one exciting showdown that sets the stage for our giant anniversary issue-and the biggest union in comics!In Shops: Jun 20, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 13th December 2018, The Scott Snyder Who Laughs - December 13, 2018
- DC Comics Cancel Orders For Batman: Creature Of The Night #4 – Will Return Later in 2019 - December 12, 2018
- Mark Seifert’s Marvel Declassified Returns on December 17th - December 12, 2018
- What Toys do People in the Marvel Universe Buy? Amazing Spider-Man #11 Reveals All - December 12, 2018
- Valiant Announces ‘Breakthrough’ Line-Up for 2019 - December 12, 2018