It may just be a fleeting mention. But Catwoman’s bisexuality has been established in canon, so why not?
And it may be ridiculously stereotypical that if another of Batman’s Rogue’s Gallery was considered to be bisexual (and Batman is marrying the other one) it would be Harvey Dent, Two-Face. I mean… yeah.
But in today’s Batman #49 it’s implied that Catwoman may have verified that for herself.
Though the whys and the wherefores don’t come into it.
It’s not like it’s not been suggested before, with his whole Two-Face identity, but it might seem rather crass to have him flipping a coin to seeing which gender he would be courting that night? It might also suggest sexuality is part of Harvey Dent’s mental illness, and I don’t think anyone would want to go there.
So Harvey Dent is either canonically bisexual or bisexuality is a joke now, I really can’t tell what’s going on with this Joker and Selina story at all.
— Diane 🏳️🌈 (@fabricatidiem) June 20, 2018
Will we get a similar message regarding Harvey from Tom King like Genevieve Valentine did with Catwoman?
(W) Tom King (A/CA) Mikel Janin
“THE BEST MAN” part two! Now it’s up to Catwoman to rescue her one true love. It’s the Cat vs. the Clown in one exciting showdown that sets the stage for our giant anniversary issue-and the biggest union in comics!In Shops: Jun 20, 2018
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018