The first trailer for the boxing sequel Creed II was released this morning from MGM. The film, which follows Apollo Creed’s son Adonis, picks up where the first Creed left off, plus some years for good measure.
Michael B. Jordan is back as Adonis, and he’s going to meet who will possibly be his greatest opponent. We’re not saying it’s the son of Ivan Drago, but we already know it’s the son of Drago.
Life has become a balancing act for Adonis Creed. Between personal obligations and training for his next big fight, he is up against the challenge of his life. Facing an opponent with ties to his family’s past only intensifies his impending battle in the ring. Rocky Balboa is there by his side through it all and, together, Rocky and Adonis will confront their shared legacy, question what’s worth fighting for, and discover that nothing’s more important than family. Creed II is about going back to basics to rediscover what made you a champion in the first place, and remembering that, no matter where you go, you can’t escape your history.
Jordan is joined by the return of Rocky himself Sylvester Stallone, Tessa Thompson, Wood Harris, Russell Hornsby, Florian “Big Nasty” Munteanu, Andre Ward, Phylicia Rashad, and Dolph Lundgren.
Creed II is set to hit theaters on November 21st, 2018.
- Michael B. Jordan Teases new Creed II Trailer Drop
- New Image from Creed II with Adonis Ready for a Fight
- Rocky Balboa Takes Center Stage in New 'Creed II' Poster
- Tessa Thompson Wants to Get Her "Tatiana Maslany On" in Westworld Season 3
- Official Poster for Creed II Hits, Confirms Thanksgiving Release
- Report: Sly Stallone Wants to Fight Mexican Cartel in Rambo 5
- Ryan Coogler Explains Why He Isn't Directing Creed II
- Sylvester Stallone Shares the First Poster for Creed II
- Sylvester Stallone Reveals Casting of [SPOILER]'s Son For Creed 2
- Sylvester Stallone Hints At A 2018 Release Date For Creed 2