Gabunomi Melon Cream Soda. Yep, that’s what I tried today. Yep, it was weird.
In theory it’s supposed to taste like an ice cream float in a bottle. In practice it tastes like sugary syrup and regret. Seriously — this was not good. I normally like Japanese snacks and drinks, but this made me want to vomit almost immediately. The smell is otherworldly, if that world is nothing but sugar and food coloring. The packaging is cute though, and even if you don’t read Japanese, it’s pretty easy to see what it is. This is a hard pass; trust me.
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018
- Iridescent Cake Pops and More Now Available at Disney Springs - July 14, 2018
- Iridescent Is the New Pink at Disney Springs - July 13, 2018
- Orlando City Soccer Club Members Try Their Hand at Toy Story-Inspired Drills - July 13, 2018