Gabunomi Melon Cream Soda. Yep, that’s what I tried today. Yep, it was weird.
In theory it’s supposed to taste like an ice cream float in a bottle. In practice it tastes like sugary syrup and regret. Seriously — this was not good. I normally like Japanese snacks and drinks, but this made me want to vomit almost immediately. The smell is otherworldly, if that world is nothing but sugar and food coloring. The packaging is cute though, and even if you don’t read Japanese, it’s pretty easy to see what it is. This is a hard pass; trust me.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018